Sunday, December 27, 2009

   

Ratatouille Remote Control Remy
From Mattel


Amazon Sales Rank: #84871 in Toys & Games Brand: Mattel Model: L4498 Released on: 2007-04-01
From the Pixar movie, Ratatouille, comes the lovable rodent of the moment, Remy. With one-button simple function steering and an authentic movie sculpt R/C Remy will have the kids chasing fun for hours! Requires two AA for the vehicle and two AA batteries for the remote. Batteries not included.
Cute for an RC This toy is super cute and my children laugh for hours watching it going around the kitchen island. They also liked the movie so they keep interest in this toy for long periods of time. Its a very simple toy so i would recommend it to ages 5 and under. :) This Is Me Casimus Prime is planting mousetraps outside Gusteau's restaraunt, so I'm reviewing this toy of me for him. This is me. I am a small R/C rat (Wheras Linquini calls me Little Chef). I am a small item that drives forward and probably in a J-Spin. I have some competition with Wall-E about being adored and or cute. I come with a small block of cheese that I hold in my right hand. I can't cook anything but I do look for food (By the way has anyone seen my "Anyone Can Cook" cookbook?). I am not poseable but am a nice excuse for an RC car. This is made by Tyco so can they give me a little more driving directions? But I gotta run dinner rush is acommin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment